The idea of this page is to make available materials that I have made for myself or for others. It’s under construction.
- How to make textgrids and pitch tracks in Praat
- How to use knitr (which is basically R + Latex)
- R lines I always seem to forget
Other people also make super useful materials:
- Will Styler’s Praat guide
- Adam Liter’s Latex guide
- LSA’s advice on writing abstracts
- ACS’s online course on peer review: Though it’ll likely be years before I will be asked to review a paper, this course was useful for me to better understand the peer review process as a whole and what is expected of me as an author specifically. It took about 3 hours to go through, and I would recommend it for all early career scientists.
- Nature’s Masterclass on peer review (the last section on innovations in peer review was particularly interesting to me)
~~ NB: I am not affiliated with or earn money from the ads that appear on my page. I don’t pay for the privilege of having this WordPress site, so they have to make money off me somehow. Yay, capitalism. ~~